THE ESSENTIAL IS IN THE AIR.
The Nike Air Max Tailwind IV gives a unique look to this classic model from the 90s. The Max Air units offer you optimal comfort and timeless style.
- Max Air technology offering lightweight cushioning.
- Foam to cushion each step.
- Durable rubber outsole for better grip.
- Flexible grooves on the outsole allowing the shoe to bend with the foot.
- Fabric and genuine or synthetic leather depending on the color
- Color Shown: White / Summit White / Vast Gray / Racer Blue
- Country or region of origin: Indonesia
Revolutionary Air technology was incorporated into the Nike shoe line in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 was first featured with Air technology visible in the heel. Now, in addition to feeling the Air cushioning, everyone could also see it in action. Since then, the new generation Air Max shoes have enjoyed constant success with athletes and collectors, thanks to their striking color associations and their perfectly cushioned light stride.